Super Healthy Pizza
Cooking great pizza doesn't need to be all about loading on the carbs. This healthy pizza recipe still tastes great and also contains lots of protein and veggies. The dough should come out brilliantly crisp and delicious!
This recipe will make 2 pizzas and is so easy to make.
1. Strong White Flour - 100g
2. Easy Blend Dried Yeast - 7g
3. Wholewheat Flour - 100g
4. Warm Water - 125ml
5. Chopped Tomatoes - 200g, drained
6. Cheery Tomatoes - A handful chopped in half
7. Courgette - 1 large courgette thinly sliced using a peeler
8. Mozzarella - 25g torn into rough pieces
9. Green Olives - 8 x roughly chopped
10. Garlic - 1 clove, finley chopped or crushed
11. Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon
12. Parsley to serve
How to make the pizza
1. Mix both flours and yeast with a pinch of salt in a food processor
2. Add the water and mix to soft dough
3. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to about 30cm across or the size of your pizza stone
3. Spread the canned tomatoes over the dough to about 2cm from the edge.
4. Arrange the cherry tomatoes and courgettes over the top and then scatter the mozzarella on
5. Mix the capers, olives and garlic. Then scatter over the top
6. Leave everything to rise and settle for 20 minutes